Out of stock
EZ-Kit 1 is recommended for aquariums 80gal or less.Kit Includes:
Kamoer F4 Pro WIFI 4-Head Liquid Dosing Pump
EZ-Buffer: Concentration: 16.7ml / 100 liter = 1dKH raise (max.0.2dkh/dosing)
Daily start dosing: 4ml / 100 liter. (dosing throughout the day)
Check: Alk once a week, salinity once a month.
EZ-Calcium: Concentration: 0.578ml / 100 liter = 1ppm raise
Daily start dosing: 0.8ml / 100 liter.
EZ-Carbon: Daily start dosing: 1ml / 100 liter (use dosing table on package)
EZ-Trace: Dosing is based on 50% of the EZ-Calcium consumption.
Daily start dosing: 0.5ml / 100l. Maximal dosing 6ml / 100l
Kamoer F4 PRO Wifi Doser Liquid Dosing Pump Description
The Kamoer F4 PRO Wifi Doser Liquid Dosing Pump is the latest state of the art controllable dosing system from Kamoer. Each unit includes a Wifi connection which allows the doser to be controlled via iPhone or Android.
Flexible and precise control of liquid additions to your aquarium with an easy to use mobile interface.
Dosing Channel: 4
Dosing Times: 24 times / day -once / 7 days
Fluid Volume: 1ml - 999ml
Pump Life: >2000 hours
Flow Rate: >45ml/min
Dimensions (length x width x height): 9.84" x 2.32" x 1.92"
Weight: 2 lbs. (approximately)
- 3 operation modes (Manual, Auto or Custom Mode).
- Simple set up:
- Set dosing start and stop time - does not have to be 24 hours (Example, user can set to auto dose from midnight to 6am only)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 24hr)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 - 3days or certain days per week.
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto mode: 0.1 - 9,999.9ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference.
- WIFI Control of dosing Pump via iOS or Android devices
- Software update via WIFI
- Battery backup - Settings saved if power lost
- Uses high quality PharMed® BPT Tubing in pump heads
- Flow rate calibration for each pump
- Calibration Accuracy: 0.1ml
- Minimum Dosing Volume 0.1ml
- 2-year warranty
Included in package:
F4 PRO dosing pump
3.5m lengths of PVC tube (Red, Yellow, Blue Green)
10Ml plastic graduated cylinder
Tube holder manifold / tube bracket
Quick start guide
Founded by Glenn Fong, the DSR method is a simple method of keeping a thriving reef aquarium without the need for water changes. By adding major and minor trace elements through the EZ DSR method, spectacular results can be achieved with less maintenance.
With the DSR Method it is possible to establish a stable and controlled reef environment. Its an all-in-one reef aquarium maintenance solution. The costs of running the DSR method are a fraction of reef salt needed for regular water changes. You learn to understand the way things work and you get more control of the biochemical processes in your reef aquarium.
The EZ-DSR program is an easy to use method with 4 instant dosing solutions. The EZ-Buffer, EZ Calcium and EZ Trace can be initiated at a fixed ratio of 5:1:0.5. The EZ-Carbon solution decreases PO4 and NO3 very efficiently and is dosed according to your phosphate and nitrate levels.
The 4 solutions are available in 500mL, 1000mL, 5000mL and 10000mL sizes. Due to the ratios of how the trace minerals are added, it is recommended to buy a larger size of EZ Buffer than the other additives.