- Only items purchased through DeltecDirectUSA.com or directly from Deltec USA are eligible for return. Items purchased through any of our 3rdparty retailers are subject to the individual retailer’s return policies. Deltec USA DOES NOT accept returns purchased through 3rd party retailers.
- Returns of full-price and sale merchandise must be made within 14 days of your order date.
- Eligible returns must be shipped at customer’s expense.
- You must have an RMA to return the item.
- To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of the original receipt. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the paid receipt.
- Please ship the eligible items(s) first class, prepaid, and insured to:
Returns Department [RMA#]
3510 NW 53rd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Products must be unused and in good condition with the original packaging and documentation attached.
- Price adjustments will be honored within seven (7) days of the original purchase date, and refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- A one-time price adjustment may be made with the original invoice within seven (7) days from the ship date on full-price merchandise purchased at deltecdirectusa.com only. To receive a price adjustment for eligible items, please send an email to: email@example.com
RECEIVING CREDIT FOR YOUR RETURN
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax, less 20% restocking fee, less the cost of return shipping if applicable.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Gifting charges are non-refundable.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please immediately contact our customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- All product warranty is under the discretion of Deltec USA. Deltec USA will not be responsible for warranty shipping fees for sales outside of the United States.
- Deltec USA reserves the right to void any warranty if improper use of the product is found; such as water damage, saltwater corrosion, salt creep, excessive heat due to improper installation, electrical surge, power failure, and improper maintenance. Deltec USA reserves the right to void any warranty if improper modifications are made to any skimmer or skimmer pumps. Deltec USA does not cover personal injury, personal loss, or damages associated with the use of these products.
Returns and Replacements
- All warranty repairs are performed by Deltec USA. If you have an issue with a Deltec USA product please submit a claim to email@example.com. If a return is required a Return Authorization number will be issued. Please do not return product without a RA number.
Product replacements are done at the discretion of the support representative or technician. If a product is deemed defective and replacement is needed, the product will be replaced with an equal product. In the event the product is no longer available, Deltec USA will provide the customer a product of similar specifications and performance.
Please package the returned product with peanuts, bubble wrap or other reputable proper packing material. Also include proof of purchase, a note stating the problem and provide your return address information. Once we receive the product we will repair or replace it and send it back to you in a timely manner. All items are returned via FedEx Ground or US Post Office. If you would like it overnight or second day please request expedited shipping pricing through your support ticket.
- Please send the product to:
3510 NW 53rd St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309
- Please make sure your return address and RA number is on the box.
- *To our distributor's: If any of your customers have warranted Deltec USA products, they must go through Deltec USA as we will not accept or issue credit for used skimmers, reactors or pumps.